Terms and Conditions
By purchasing any template, course or package (“Products”) through this website, you agree to the following terms & conditions.
- RELATIONSHIP. Your purchase of Product(s) does not create an attorney-client relationship. Prior to use, you are instructed to review templates with local counsel in light of your specific situation and to ensure compliance with appropriate state law(s). Your purchase does not create a partnership, joint venture or other such business relationship by and between you and In The Know Legal.
- NO GUARANTEE. We do not make any guarantees as to your results when using our Product(s). Information provided on the website is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute legal advice. You assume personal responsibility for the use and implementation of the Products and any information accompanying the Products or on the website.
- NO REFUNDS. Due to the digital nature of the products, all purchases are final and no refunds will be issued. As such, we do not accept chargebacks and you agree not to raise a dispute with your financial institution and/or credit card provider for Products purchased. Should you have technical issues accessing the product(s), please allow 24 hours from time of purchase, and then email email@example.com.
- TAX. Applicable sales taxes will be included at checkout.
- LIMITED LICENSE. When you purchase a Product you are granted a non-exclusive, limited license to use the Product, solely for lawful purposes, personally and/or within your business. You agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, or sell, Products and/or website content in any manner, except for modifications when customizing the Products according to the Product Instructions. You agree not to remove any copyright notice from any of the Products. You will not sell, or make available for sale, any Product or website content without prior express written authorization from In The Know Legal.