Your business is one of your biggest assets. Make sure that it stays that way even if you are temporarily injured, sick, or out of pocket. Use the Limited Power of Attorney template to nominate a trusted colleague, key employee, or even a loved one to keep your business running no matter what. This highly customizable template gives you the ability to create a custom document granting only the powers that make sense for your business…no more and no less. If you change your mind, this document can easily be modified or revoked.
LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY
THIS TEMPLATE ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING ISSUES:
- Clarifies who you want in charge of making to empowered to make certain financial decisions for your business if you are injured, sick, or out of pocket
- Allows your agent the ability to take financial actions including talking to creditors, resolving debts, signing contracts, and opening and closing banks accounts
- Remains fully revocable during your life
This template is perfect for any business owner who wants to ensure they stay in control of their business even during an unplanned absence.
- 3-6 page, fully customizable legal template.
- Welcome video
- 4 Instructional videos explaining the legal terms, guiding you through the customization, and telling you what steps to finalize and put your document to use
- Downloadable full written instructions guiding your through the customization, and putting your document to use
01. Choose Confidently
02. Get In The Know
Learn about and understand your templates:
- We want to make sure that you not only get to customize your templates your way, but that you also understand what your template means.
- Our easy-to-understand explanations of each section of your template is available to you in both video format and written format.
- No complicated legalese when we explain your templates, so you will be empowered to explain your own template to your client.
03. Prepare Efficiently
Like a great recipe, gather the right ingredients for your template:
- There is no guess work on what you might need when filling out your template, as we tell you exactly what you will need in both video format and in written instructions.
- Just as we would not make a cake without a recipe, you do not want to customize your template without the key ingredients.
04. Customize Uniquely
This is legal your way, on your schedule:
- When you customize your templates, you will get to follow the steps at your own pace.
- Videos and full written instructions are provided to guide you step by step – you decide what method works best for you.
- Our signature colors will alert you when you need to fill in certain information or customize the language with the options provided.
- There is no guesswork on what you need to do, and you can do this all on your own time!
05. Take Action
Finalize your templates and put them into action.
- You have a completed document and guidance on how best to use it.
- Through our videos and written instructions, we will let you know what steps you need to take to make the template enforceable – like notarizing – and best practices for maintaining your legal document(s).
Now, you are In The Know!
06. Shine and Share
Tell us about your experience and share your success story with us! We would love to hear from you about your experience in filling out the templates, as well as any success stories you may have in using them – we might even share your story on our blog!