And one day, the world changed. Now, we must change how we protect and keep ourselves, our business, and our employees or staff safe and healthy. This COVID-19 and Illness Liability Waiver and Indemnification Agreement protects you and your business from the risks associated with the possibility of your Clients contracting or spreading the COVID-19 virus while attending a Coaching session or event. You can use this as an add-on to your existing agreement(s) or use this Waiver as a stand-alone document. This Waiver sets the guidelines for your COVID-19 safety protocol as well as sets clear reasons to either deny clients entry to your place of business or refuse to continue services on premises where you have been hired to work for a client. We do not want anyone getting sick (and you certainly do not want to get sick), but we also cannot control everyone. This gives you a little bit of that control back when you really need it.
COVID-19 AND ILLNESS LIABILITY WAIVER AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
THIS TEMPLATE ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING ISSUES:
- Explains the measures taken to prevent the spread of infection
- Outlines clear guidelines the Client must follow in order for Coach to perform your services.
- Allows Coach to refuse service (and the option to retain payment) when Client is not abiding with your guidelines.
- Requires client to assume the risk, and releases and waives liability against Coach
This template is suitable for any coach, regardless of area of coaching, and can be used to as an attachment to any agreement in place between the coach and client or as a stand-alone document.
- 2-page, fully customizable template
- Welcome Video
- 2 instructional videos explaining the legal terms; guiding you through the customization; and, telling you what steps to finalize and put your document to use
- Downloadable full written instructions guiding you through the customization, and putting your document to use
01. Choose Confidently
02. Get In The Know
Learn about and understand your templates:
- We want to make sure that you not only get to customize your templates your way, but that you also understand what your template means.
- Our easy-to-understand explanations of each section of your template is available to you in both video format and written format.
- No complicated legalese when we explain your templates, so you will be empowered to explain your own template to your client.
03. Prepare Efficiently
Like a great recipe, gather the right ingredients for your template:
- There is no guess work on what you might need when filling out your template, as we tell you exactly what you will need in both video format and in written instructions.
- Just as we would not make a cake without a recipe, you do not want to customize your template without the key ingredients.
04. Customize Uniquely
This is legal your way, on your schedule:
- When you customize your templates, you will get to follow the steps at your own pace.
- Videos and full written instructions are provided to guide you step by step – you decide what method works best for you.
- Our signature colors will alert you when you need to fill in certain information or customize the language with the options provided.
- There is no guesswork on what you need to do, and you can do this all on your own time!
05. Take Action
Finalize your templates and put them into action.
- You have a completed document and guidance on how best to use it.
- Through our videos and written instructions, we will let you know what steps you need to take to make the template enforceable – like notarizing – and best practices for maintaining your legal document(s).
Now, you are In The Know!
06. Shine and Share
Tell us about your experience and share your success story with us! We would love to hear from you about your experience in filling out the templates, as well as any success stories you may have in using them – we might even share your story on our blog!