All coaches want to provide a “safe” environment for their client. A certain level of trust is not only essential, but it also allows your coaching relationship to thrive. A successful coaching relationship requires a level of disclosure and trust beyond the superficial. This Mutual Confidentiality & Nondisclosure Agreement protects the intellectual property you have developed (such as worksheets, books, videos, etc.) for use by and with your clients AND protects your Client’s disclosures about their business to you. This agreement can give both you and your client the confidence you need to build trust and work together with transparency. We know you care about your clients, but this agreement is here to ensure you are both taken care are of.
COACH – MUTUAL CONFIDENTIALITY AND NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
THIS TEMPLATE ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING ISSUES:
- Establishes that the sharing of information is necessary for the coaching relationship
- Defines what is and what is not considered confidential information for both Coach and Client
- Clearly states what uses are permitted or prohibited with respect to the confidential information
- Holds both Coach and Client to the same standard of confidentiality
- Protects Coach’s intellectual property
- Allows Coach or Client to seek injunctive relief (court order) to stop other party from disclosing or using the confidential information improperly
This template is suitable for any coach, regardless of area of coaching, and can be used with 1:1 clients, group coaching clients, workshop and/or retreat attendees.
- 2 page, fully customizable template
- Welcome Video
- 3 videos explaining the legal terms; guiding you through the customization; and, telling you what steps to finalize and put your document to use
- Downloadable full written instructions guiding you through the customization, and putting your document to use
01. Choose Confidently
02. Get In The Know
Learn about and understand your templates:
- We want to make sure that you not only get to customize your templates your way, but that you also understand what your template means.
- Our easy-to-understand explanations of each section of your template is available to you in both video format and written format.
- No complicated legalese when we explain your templates, so you will be empowered to explain your own template to your client.
03. Prepare Efficiently
Like a great recipe, gather the right ingredients for your template:
- There is no guess work on what you might need when filling out your template, as we tell you exactly what you will need in both video format and in written instructions.
- Just as we would not make a cake without a recipe, you do not want to customize your template without the key ingredients.
04. Customize Uniquely
This is legal your way, on your schedule:
- When you customize your templates, you will get to follow the steps at your own pace.
- Videos and full written instructions are provided to guide you step by step – you decide what method works best for you.
- Our signature colors will alert you when you need to fill in certain information or customize the language with the options provided.
- There is no guesswork on what you need to do, and you can do this all on your own time!
05. Take Action
Finalize your templates and put them into action.
- You have a completed document and guidance on how best to use it.
- Through our videos and written instructions, we will let you know what steps you need to take to make the template enforceable – like notarizing – and best practices for maintaining your legal document(s).
Now, you are In The Know!
06. Shine and Share
Tell us about your experience and share your success story with us! We would love to hear from you about your experience in filling out the templates, as well as any success stories you may have in using them – we might even share your story on our blog!