We know that you have success stories to share as a result of your amazing coaching. We know you have pictures and videos of smiling, happy faces at your retreats, workshops and group coaching session. So, how do you appropriately share the success stories of your clients with others? Don’t worry, this isn’t a rhetorical question. We have an answer for you: The Media Release & Assignment. This Media Release allows you to do just that – getting your client’s permission, and the rights to use their picture, image, audio or video to share their story as part of your marketing outreach. Now, let’s shout those successes from the rooftop (or, you know, from your computer)! This release is not intended for use with subjects under the age of 18.
COACH – MEDIA RELEASE & ASSIGNMENT
THIS TEMPLATE ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING ISSUES:
- Identifies types of media (pictures, video, audio) and any rights to that media that your client is agreeing to assign to you for your use
- Allows Coach to use the media for marketing and advertising purposes
- Makes it clear that Client is not entitled to compensation for this assignment and use
- Prevents Client from using the assigned media for her own use.
- Eliminates Client’s ability to claim copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement against Coach for use of the media.
This template is suitable for any coach, regardless of area of coaching, and can be used with 1:1 clients, group coaching clients, workshop and/or retreat attendees.
- 2 page, fully customizable template
- Welcome Video
- 3 videos explaining the legal terms; guiding you through the customization; and, telling you what steps to finalize and put your document to use
- Downloadable full written instructions guiding you through the customization, and putting your document to use
01. Choose Confidently
02. Get In The Know
Learn about and understand your templates:
- We want to make sure that you not only get to customize your templates your way, but that you also understand what your template means.
- Our easy-to-understand explanations of each section of your template is available to you in both video format and written format.
- No complicated legalese when we explain your templates, so you will be empowered to explain your own template to your client.
03. Prepare Efficiently
Like a great recipe, gather the right ingredients for your template:
- There is no guess work on what you might need when filling out your template, as we tell you exactly what you will need in both video format and in written instructions.
- Just as we would not make a cake without a recipe, you do not want to customize your template without the key ingredients.
04. Customize Uniquely
This is legal your way, on your schedule:
- When you customize your templates, you will get to follow the steps at your own pace.
- Videos and full written instructions are provided to guide you step by step – you decide what method works best for you.
- Our signature colors will alert you when you need to fill in certain information or customize the language with the options provided.
- There is no guesswork on what you need to do, and you can do this all on your own time!
05. Take Action
Finalize your templates and put them into action.
- You have a completed document and guidance on how best to use it.
- Through our videos and written instructions, we will let you know what steps you need to take to make the template enforceable – like notarizing – and best practices for maintaining your legal document(s).
Now, you are In The Know!
06. Shine and Share
Tell us about your experience and share your success story with us! We would love to hear from you about your experience in filling out the templates, as well as any success stories you may have in using them – we might even share your story on our blog!