Everything is better in numbers, right? Okay, well, at least a group is better in numbers. A Group Coaching Agreement is an incredible and positive way to increase your professionalism within the coaching industry and with your group of clients. This Agreement shows the entire group that you care about them individually and collectively by creating a mutually beneficial and positive relationship with and among them. This Agreement sets the mutually beneficial tone, expectations and guidelines of the coaching relationship within a group setting. Since professional coaching has a wide range of objectives, tools and means of achieving your clients’ goals, this Agreement specifies those objectives, tools and means of achieving those goals before your client joins your group setting. Additionally, this Agreement discusses the relationships amongst your clients in the group, and how to preserve the group’s integrity. This Agreement can also be used in any kind of group coaching relationship.
COACH – GROUP COACHING AGREEMENT
THIS TEMPLATE ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING ISSUES:
- Allows the Coach to offer different group services without changing the entire agreement.
- Allows the coach to set guidelines unique to the group coaching environment
- Defines the group coaching relationship and Client responsibilities
- Preserves confidentiality within the group
- Protects Coach’s intellectual property
- Explains policies surrounding cancellations, rescheduling and termination.
- Has clear guidelines and options pertaining to payment and non-refundability
This template is suitable for any group coaching program, regardless of the area of coaching,
- 8-page, fully customizable template, including completely customizable Scope of Work
- Welcome Video
- 4 instructional videos explaining the legal terms; guiding you through the customization; and, telling you what steps to finalize and put your document to use
- Downloadable full written instructions guiding you through the customization, and putting your document to use
01. Choose Confidently
02. Get In The Know
Learn about and understand your templates:
- We want to make sure that you not only get to customize your templates your way, but that you also understand what your template means.
- Our easy-to-understand explanations of each section of your template is available to you in both video format and written format.
- No complicated legalese when we explain your templates, so you will be empowered to explain your own template to your client.
03. Prepare Efficiently
Like a great recipe, gather the right ingredients for your template:
- There is no guess work on what you might need when filling out your template, as we tell you exactly what you will need in both video format and in written instructions.
- Just as we would not make a cake without a recipe, you do not want to customize your template without the key ingredients.
04. Customize Uniquely
This is legal your way, on your schedule:
- When you customize your templates, you will get to follow the steps at your own pace.
- Videos and full written instructions are provided to guide you step by step – you decide what method works best for you.
- Our signature colors will alert you when you need to fill in certain information or customize the language with the options provided.
- There is no guesswork on what you need to do, and you can do this all on your own time!
05. Take Action
Finalize your templates and put them into action.
- You have a completed document and guidance on how best to use it.
- Through our videos and written instructions, we will let you know what steps you need to take to make the template enforceable – like notarizing – and best practices for maintaining your legal document(s).
Now, you are In The Know!
06. Shine and Share
Tell us about your experience and share your success story with us! We would love to hear from you about your experience in filling out the templates, as well as any success stories you may have in using them – we might even share your story on our blog!