A Coaching Agreement is an incredible and positive way to increase your professionalism within the coaching industry. This Agreement shows your client you care about them and that you want to communicate a mutually beneficial relationship with them. Also, it is a lot easier and more organized then deciphering all the emails back and forth that “kind of, sort of, maybe” established some kind of coaching relationship. This Agreement sets the mutually beneficial tone, expectations and guidelines of the coaching relationship. Since professional coaching has a wide range of objectives, tools and means of achieving your client’s goals, this Agreement specifies those objectives, tools and means of achieving those goals before starting a relationship with your client. . This Agreement can also be used in any kind of coaching relationship. You take care of your clients, but why not take care of both you and your clients? Yes, we like the sound of that too!
COACH – COACHING CLIENT SERVICES AGREEMENT
THIS TEMPLATE ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING ISSUES:
- Allows for different scopes of work without changing the entire agreement.
- Allows the Coach to set the mode of communication with Clients
- Defines the coaching relationship and Client’s responsibilities
- Preserves Client confidentiality
- Protects Coach’s intellectual property
- Explains policies surrounding cancellations, rescheduling and termination.
- Has clear guidelines and options pertaining to payment and non-refundability
This template is suitable for any coach, regardless of area of coaching, for a one-on-one coaching relationship whether in-person, online, by phone or any other mode of communication.
- 7-page, fully customizable template, including a customizable Scope of Work
- Welcome Video
- 4 instructional videos explaining the legal terms; guiding you through the customization; and, telling you what steps to finalize and put your document to use
- Downloadable full written instructions guiding you through the customization, and putting your document to use
01. Choose Confidently
02. Get In The Know
Learn about and understand your templates:
- We want to make sure that you not only get to customize your templates your way, but that you also understand what your template means.
- Our easy-to-understand explanations of each section of your template is available to you in both video format and written format.
- No complicated legalese when we explain your templates, so you will be empowered to explain your own template to your client.
03. Prepare Efficiently
Like a great recipe, gather the right ingredients for your template:
- There is no guess work on what you might need when filling out your template, as we tell you exactly what you will need in both video format and in written instructions.
- Just as we would not make a cake without a recipe, you do not want to customize your template without the key ingredients.
04. Customize Uniquely
This is legal your way, on your schedule:
- When you customize your templates, you will get to follow the steps at your own pace.
- Videos and full written instructions are provided to guide you step by step – you decide what method works best for you.
- Our signature colors will alert you when you need to fill in certain information or customize the language with the options provided.
- There is no guesswork on what you need to do, and you can do this all on your own time!
05. Take Action
Finalize your templates and put them into action.
- You have a completed document and guidance on how best to use it.
- Through our videos and written instructions, we will let you know what steps you need to take to make the template enforceable – like notarizing – and best practices for maintaining your legal document(s).
Now, you are In The Know!
06. Shine and Share
Tell us about your experience and share your success story with us! We would love to hear from you about your experience in filling out the templates, as well as any success stories you may have in using them – we might even share your story on our blog!