Sometimes it is time to end the coaching relationship, and this is not always a bad thing. If you have agreed to part ways with your client, but still have an agreement in place – you need to properly cancel it. This Cancellation Agreement terminates the relationship in clear and understandable language, and describes any on-going or post-termination responsibilities of you and/or your former client. This Cancellation Agreement is fully customizable so that it can be used to cancel any agreement between you and your client: your individual or group coaching/client service agreement, retreat agreement, online membership agreement, or more. Remember, all good things must come to an end. Let’s make that end as easy as possible.
COACH – CANCELLATION AGREEMENT
THIS TEMPLATE ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING ISSUES:
- Identifies the agreement being cancelled and the effective date of cancellation
- Whether the Coach is entitled to keep funds already paid or not
- Whether the Client is entitled to a refund or not – and how much
- Coach and Client release each of from any claims and agree not to sue the other
- Coach and Client agree to keep confidential information confidential including the terms of the Cancellation
- Coach and Client agree not to disparage the other
This template is suitable for any coach, regardless of area of coaching, and can be used to cancel any agreement in place between the coach and client.
- 3 page, fully customizable template
- Welcome Video
- 3 instructional videos explaining the legal terms; guiding you through the customization; and, telling you what steps to finalize and put your document to use
- Downloadable full written instructions guiding you through the customization, and putting your document to use
01. Choose Confidently
02. Get In The Know
Learn about and understand your templates:
- We want to make sure that you not only get to customize your templates your way, but that you also understand what your template means.
- Our easy-to-understand explanations of each section of your template is available to you in both video format and written format.
- No complicated legalese when we explain your templates, so you will be empowered to explain your own template to your client.
03. Prepare Efficiently
Like a great recipe, gather the right ingredients for your template:
- There is no guess work on what you might need when filling out your template, as we tell you exactly what you will need in both video format and in written instructions.
- Just as we would not make a cake without a recipe, you do not want to customize your template without the key ingredients.
04. Customize Uniquely
This is legal your way, on your schedule:
- When you customize your templates, you will get to follow the steps at your own pace.
- Videos and full written instructions are provided to guide you step by step – you decide what method works best for you.
- Our signature colors will alert you when you need to fill in certain information or customize the language with the options provided.
- There is no guesswork on what you need to do, and you can do this all on your own time!
05. Take Action
Finalize your templates and put them into action.
- You have a completed document and guidance on how best to use it.
- Through our videos and written instructions, we will let you know what steps you need to take to make the template enforceable – like notarizing – and best practices for maintaining your legal document(s).
Now, you are In The Know!
06. Shine and Share
Tell us about your experience and share your success story with us! We would love to hear from you about your experience in filling out the templates, as well as any success stories you may have in using them – we might even share your story on our blog!