If you are a business coach, thinking about being a business coach, or are expanding your business coaching services, here are five great head-turning statistics about your choice of profession:
- Every entrepreneur needs a business coach. Entrepreneurs have special minds that need to be looked at from an objective, experienced business coach. 92% of small business owners agree that mentors have a direct impact on their growth and survival of their business. Data Shows Mentors are Vital to Small Business Success – Kabbage Resource Center | Kabbage Resource Center
- 88% of business owners with a business coach find having one to be invaluable. National Mentoring Month for Small Businesses (theupsstore.com)
- According to Eric Schmidt, Google and Apple owe much of their trillion-dollar valuations to their business coach. Google execs reveal secrets to success from CEO coach Bill Campbell (cnbc.com)
- A lot of things make business owners unique, and one commonality to the risk-taking nature is the fear of failure. 70% of entrepreneurs who receive mentor survive 5 years of longer. National Mentoring Month for Small Businesses (theupsstore.com) .
- And with lowered anxiety often comes higher self-confidence. Over 80% of business owners felt more self-confident with a business coach. Benefits of Coaching | Institute of Coaching
Furthermore, if you want to give your clients some head-turning reasons to hire you right now, try these 5:
- Nobody will push the entrepreneur outside her comfort zone more or better than a business coach.
- While it feels like others may not understand what you are going through, your business coach understand what you are going through.
- Someone will be there to call you out on your bullsh#!. No, really, my coach, Jessica Miller, literally says to me “I am calling you out on your bullsh#!”. She coaches by the motto that things outside us do not define our results, we do. Life coach | Brand New You (jessicamillerbny.com)
- Your ideas that are in your head will not remain in your read, but will turn into action.
- Oh, you will make more money. You will.